For the Automation & Digitalization department in Graz, we are looking for an Automation Engineer for the Test Center.
- Coordinate and execute AEID installations and rebuilds
- Issue and update engineering documents (circuit diagrams, …)
- Selection and ordering new AEID components
- Installation and start up new or modified AEID components
- Modification of software to implement new or modified AEID components
- Coordinate AEID tasks with test center responsible engineers
- Trouble shooting (software, hardware, bus systems)
- Maintenance of operator stations and servers
- Automation or industrial electrician eduaction
- 3 years of experience in industry as electrician and/or automation engineer (preferrably in Pulp & Paper industry)
- Experience in automation platforms (Siemens, Rockwell), field instrumentation and electrification
- Electrical engineering tool ELCAD or similar (COMOS preferred but not mandatory) knowledge
- Very good German and English skills
Our Client offers a secure job in an innovative and international company with long-term development
- Talent & leadership programs
- Various employee discounts
- Subsidized company restaurant
- Parking spaces & public accessibility
In Austria we are legally obliged to announce at least a gross monthly salary of € 3.018,28 for this position.
Depending on qualifications and professional experience they offer you a market-based salary.