Our client is an international technology group providing plants, systems, equipment, and services for various industries. The company is one of the technology and global market leaders in the hydropower business, the pulp and paper industry, the metal working and steel industries, and in solid/liquid separation in the municipal and industrial segments.
• Responsible for the coordination and planning of the hydraulic development phase of hydropower plant projects
• Responsible for the planning of experiments and execution of measurements in the hydraulic laboratory
• Analyze data and prepare documentation of tests and results as well as report
• Leading Acceptance Tests with the customer
• Provides hydraulic technical support to other department
• University level in mechanical engineering
• Knowledge of project management concepts
• Works with a very high level of autonomy
• Excellent communication skills
• Relevant professional experience in the hydropower sector an asset
• Good knowledge of English, additional foreign language is an advantage
• Flexibility, team orientation as well as commitment and willingness to travel (less than 5% of the time) complement your profile
In Austria, they are legally obliged to announce for this position at least a gross monthly salary of
Depending on qualifications and professional experience, they offer you a market-based salary.