IT Solution Architect Smart Services (m/w/d) Graz *9a
Our Client ! Where passion meets career.
Every day, our client continues to deliver successful innovative solutions to our customers globally. Why are they so successful? Because they are passionate and love what they do! They are at the forefront of future engineering technologies, with solutions that ensure the success of their clients in key industries that are shaping the future of the world we live in.
In the Smart Services department in Graz, they are looking for an IT Solution Architect (m/w/d).
- As a team member of the innovative “Smart Service” group, you are responsible for designing and setting up an overarching solution architecture.
- You are responsible for technical evaluation and analysis of potential providers of solutions as well as for subsequent implementation of various hardware/software solutions for our internal and external users.
- You will work as an important part of this group in the scouting stage for innovative, digital technologies and their providers.
- As our IT solution architect, you will create a possible solution using agile tools together with various stakeholders.
- With your knowledge of the existing global architecture as well as of current digital tools and software trends in the industrial area, you will balance out the advice that is given and act as a sounding board for new system solutions.
- By doing so, you can evaluate digital capabilities for internal feasibility, create a system concept for technical integration, and keep in mind future scalability, controlling, as well as synergies with the current portfolio and their interfaces.
- You use your expertise to link the collaboration between the smart service team and the solution suppliers and consultants and to form mutual, new, innovative business models with the appropriate digital tools.
- Extensive work experience with software development and application design.
- At least 2+ years of experience as a solution architect.
- Completed technical training with a focus on the IT area (HTL/FH/TU).
- Extensive IT skills (ERP, CRM, DMS, PLM).
- Good knowledge of architecture concepts (SOA, REST, IaaS, PaaS, SaaS).
- Practical experience with agile methods.
- Pronounced focus on solutions and goals.
- Willingness to travel, and you enjoy teamwork.
- Fluent written and spoken English.
- Professional focus on service and customers as well as strong communication.
Our Client offers a secure job in an innovative and international company with long-term development
- Talent & leadership programs
- Flexible working time model
- Home office option
- Various employee discounts
- Subsidized company restaurant
- Parking spaces & public accessibility
In Austria we are legally obliged to announce at least a gross monthly salary of € 3.018,28 for this position.
Depending on qualifications and professional experience we offer you a market-based salary.