Lead Engineer Process and IC (m/w/d) Wien 3a
Unser Kunde ist ein globales Team von mehr als 91.000 engagierten Mitarbeiter*innen. Gemeinsam mit ihren Kund*innen und Partner*innen gehen sie den wachsenden Energiebedarf an und sorgen dabei für den Schutz unseres Klimas. Sie führen nicht nur ihre 150-jährige Innovationsgeschichte fort, sondern verschieben auch immer wieder die Grenzen des Möglichen für die Zukunft der Energie
With their portfolio, they are one of the world’s leading suppliers of a wide range of products, solutions and services in the field of energy technology.
We are seeking a Lead Engineer for our Project Entity Process Engineering and I&C Department located in Vienna. The responsibility would be to prepare competitive bids and leads the global process and I&C project execution team until handover to service.
How You’ll Make an Impact
- The responsibility would be to prepare competitive bids and leads the global process and I&C project execution team until handover to service
- Analyses the customer requirements and – in line with the overall bid strategy – translates them into workable, efficient, and re-usable instrumentation and control solutions
- Preparation of instrumentation and controls bids for power plants under consideration of customer requirements and key buying factors
- Participate in customer and partner meetings, conference calls and contract negotiation meetings and ensure technical documents are consistent with cost and project requirements
- Manage scope and technical interfaces (e.g. costumer specification, integration of OEM components etc.) by leading a (virtual) team in performing the individual tasks as described below:
- System design (piping and instrumentation diagrams P&IDs) for balance of plant systems (e.g. water/steam cycle, cooling water, fuel supply, auxiliaries)
- Design and calculation of water/steam power plant systems and auxiliary components (e.g. pumps, heat exchangers, tanks, vessels, valves, pipelines etc.)
- Preparation of affiliated documents e.g., operational concept, P&IDs, system descriptions, application of design- and calculation tools
- Leading the Engineering Database (like COMOS) workflow with other disciplines and the conception and programming of the plant distributed control system/DCS (T3000 or PCS7)
- College degree, preferable within the field of Process Engineering, Renewable Energy Systems, Electrical Engineering or equivalent combination of education and minimum 3 years’ experience in the Power Generation and EPC market
- Ability to positively lead in project teams to provide the best solutions regarding budget, quality, and time; Skills to proactively approach other colleagues and disciplines to solve problems.
- Experience in engineering and/ or commissioning of automation systems in power plants and I&C system architecture and technology (SPPA T3000 preferable or PCS7)
- Self-motivation with high energy drive and business sense and Willingness for training and further education in specific process engineering fields.
- Willingness for business travels with international contacts and on-site commissioning activities (10-20% )
- Advanced English skills; German would be beneficial
As a team lead you should also bring mostly of the following, if not we will develop these skills together:
- Customer focus: capability of changing perspectives and adapting strategies and actions to the dynamic environment
- Strategic orientation with knowledge of products and power plant components, services and markets of Industrial Power Plant & Combined Heat and Power Solution business and/or New Energy Systems
- Intercultural sensitivity, in order to work in (virtual) international team
- Comfortable in MS Office applications (MS Excel, MS Word); Good skills working with database preferably COMOS
Our Client are more than just an energy technology company. They meet the growing energy demand across 90+ countries while ensuring our climate is protected. With more than 94,000 dedicated employees, we not only generate electricity for over 16% of the global community, but we’re also using our technology to help protect people and the environment.