Mechanical Development Engineer – Cylinder Head & Valvetrain (m/w/d) Innsbruck *10a
Unser Kunde ist ein führendes Energieunternehmen, das Nachhaltigkeit bereits in seiner DNA hat. Mithilfe ihrer grünen Technologie können ihre Kund:innen die Verantwortung für eine klimaneutrale Zukunft wahrnehmen. Sie blicken bereits auf 50 Jahre Erfahrung in der Umwandlung von alternativen Brennstoffen in Strom zurück – aktuell werden mehr als 8.500 Motoren mit klimaneutralen Gasen betrieben. Das Produktportfolio umfasst innovative Lösungen für Unternehmen und Kommunen weltweit und ermöglicht es ihnen, zuverlässig und effizient Energie zu erzeugen – wann und wo auch immer diese benötigt wird !
They offer you:
- An innovative and international working environment
- Flexible working time model (depending on position and role)
- Health We Care Program – including company sport activities
- Moving cost support for new employees in accordance with policy
- Good connections to public transport – station in direct proximity
- Transportation cost support in accordance with policy
- One of the best canteens in the area with healthy and various meals
- Attractive location in the heart of the alps which provides various outdoor sport and other leisure possibilities
Our client was awarded the Platin Medal from EcoVadis for their outstanding sustainability efforts.
- Lead end-to-end developments of cylinder head and valvetrain projects, from concept layout through to series production implementation.
- Lead the on-time execution of technical deliverables on multiple simultaneous projects in line with INNIO’s NPI development process
- Work on innovative solutions for new product developments as well as owning the technical investigation and resolution of Fleet Reliability and Production/Supplier Quality issues
- Drive different domains such as design, analysis, testing towards achieving project goals
- Managing requirements and technical risk through effective use of DFMEA and robust Design Validation Plans & Reporting (DVP&R)
- Utilize state of the art on-site test facilities available (Rig tests, Single- & Multi-Cylinder engines) as well as field testing to ensure a robustly validated product for all end-customer applications
- Flexibility to step in and drive/deliver/lead design, analysis, validation and testing scope in case needed
- Bachelors/Masters degree (or equivalent) in Mechanical Engineering or similar specialization
- Detailed knowledge regarding the development and testing of reciprocating engines and their systems, with specialist knowledge and experience within at least one core engine development area (experience in cylinder head and valvetrain development is highly advantageous)
- Knowledge of quality systems and tools (DFMEA; DVP) and techniques (DFSS, DFR) and their implementation into development projects
- Detailed hand-on experience in at least one of the following areas: design, analysis, validation and testing
- Comfortable in an international environment and have convincing oral and written communication skills in English and basic German. Comfortable with presentation of detailed technical themes across a wide range of audiences
- A valid work permit for Austria as a prerequisite for this position (Non-EU citizens: please attach the work permit to the application)
The base pay is composed of the amount according to the Austrian collective agreement which is at least EUR 3.790,58 gross per month (x 14) and an over payment depending on your qualifications and experience.