Our Client ! Where passion meets career.
Every day, our client continues to deliver successful innovative solutions to our customers globally. Why are they so successful? Because they are passionate and love what they do! They are at the forefront of future engineering technologies, with solutions that ensure the success of their clients in key industries that are shaping the future of the world we live in.
To strengthen the team in Graz – in the area of „mechanical plant engineering“, they are looking for a Mechanical Plant Engineer (m/f/d) with professional experience to execute orders in the „Fiber Technology division“ in the area of Pulp Drying.
- Management and coordination of internal and external planning teams
- Management and coordination of interface discussions with customers, sub-suppliers, other project parties and internally
- Independent and timely processing of entire projects or sub-areas Representing engineering concepts at customers
- Carrying out regular project reviews for mechanical plant engineering
- Creation of the tender documents and the comparison of oﬀers for engineering work, various units and pipeline componente
- Review of the engineering documents of external planning companies Participation in interdisciplinary design reviews
- Creation of the plant layout or the installation and foundation planning
- Dimensioning of pipe diameters, dimensioning and speciﬁcation of ﬁttings, numbering of pipes and ﬁttings, etc.
- Creation of main dimensional drawings of tanks, steel frames and platforms
- Creation of drive plans, as well as design of mechanical drive components
- Creation of lists such as equipment, tank or pump list
- Support in implementation of BIM360
- Engineer (HTL / FH / TU) specializing in mechanical and / or plant construction, with extensive practical experience in industrial plant construction of at least 3 years
- Knowledge of plant engineering for paper and pulp is desirable, but not a prerequisite Independent working style and good communication skills are required
- Good knowledge of English is required Willingness to travel internationally
- Autodesk AutoCAD or AutoCAD Mechanical (prerequisite)
- Experience in dealing with Aveva PDMS / E3D (desirable, but not a prerequisite) Basic knowledge of SAP (desirable, but not a prerequisite)
- Common MS Oﬃce programs
They offers a secure job in an innovative and international company with long-term development opportunities.
- Talent & leadership programs
- Flexible working time model
- Home office option
- Various employee discounts
- Subsidized company restaurant
- Parking spaces & public accessibility
In Austria we are legally obliged to announce at least a gross monthly salary of € 3.542,60 for this position. You will be hired through an agency.
Depending on qualiﬁcations and professional experience we oﬀer you a market-based salary.