Senior FullStack Web Developer (m/w/d) Vienna *3a
A Snapshot of Your Day
As an Expert in FullStack Web Development you are part of an entrepreneurial startup that wants to revolutionize the way utilities inspect their grid. Instead of inspecting manually, they utilize mobile 2D and 3D sensor data and are working on processing and interpreting both 2D and 3D data to replace manual inspections and reports presented to their customers on the secure WebUI. We are looking for a Senior FullStack Web Developer (m/f/d) (full-time) for the offices in Graz or Vienna!
How You’ll Make an Impact
- You work closely together with our DevOps teams to create Full Stack solutions to extend’s the Web Application (FrontEnd / BackEnd).
- Identify potential re-use of components / technology.
- Responsible for the accurate translation of software architecture into design and code.
- In doing so, you specify the software architecture based on the system requirements and document architectural views, decisions, and general guidelines
- Together with your colleagues you will work very closely with our customers on their requirements and collect feedback and use this as input for your work: derive software requirements and software functional specification, validate software requirements, provide software feasibility analysis and software effort estimation.
What You Bring
- Engineering graduate with 4-8 years of experience in design and development
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL database systems
- Deep understanding and hands on experience on handling NFRs
- Exposure to CI/CD tools, code analysis, and test automation is preferred
- Exposure to container orchestration tools such as Kubernetes or Docker Compose
- Practical experience in the design and implementation of software systems for on-premises and/or cloud infrastructures is an advantage.
- Solid English language skills, German would be helpful
- You are eager to never stop learning
- Excellent communication, planning, analytical, and problem-solving skills. Highly organized, detail-oriented skills and a team-oriented working style
- You enjoy working independently within a team of researchers and developers and you are comfortable to react flexibly to frequent changes
- You show enthusiasm for what you do, creativity in how you approach problems, think critically, be strong in communication with the team and our customers
- Ideally, you have previous experience in a start-up or similar fast-moving organization and are willing to dive into this adventure with us
About the Team
The Transmission Division offers customers a broad portfolio of products, systems, solutions, and services geared around the key market trends of digitalization, decarbonization, grid stability and electrification. With expertise, passion and commitment, we are working to transmit energy in the most efficient and environmentally friendly way possible.
What else should I know?
The gross annual payment for this job vacancy is at least EUR 55.000,00 (full-time). Our Client as an international company offers additional social benefits.