Our Client ! Where passion meets career.
Every day, they continues to deliver successful innovative solutions to their customers globally. Why are they so successful? Because they are passionate and love what they do! They are at the forefront of future engineering technologies, with solutions that ensure the success of their clients in key industries that are shaping the future of the world we live in.
We are looking for a talented IT Global Service Owner – Network to join the team.
In close alignment with our Client business units, the global network team delivers infrastructure on hardware and software resources of the entire network that enable connectivity, communication, operations, and management of the enterprise network in a secure, reliable, and performant manner.
In this role, you will make an impact in the following ways
- As vital part of a Group IT re-structuring program called OneIT you have the chance to develop the next level of our client’s global Standard Network service – THE business card of Group IT services for our ~27 000 users.
- You will lead and can inspire a team of 18 team members with your ideas including a Network Operating Center. The team will work with you to combine best practice solutions providing the right service mix and fit for our client.
- Cyber Security is next to other topics, a high priority and strategic goal for Group IT. You will get support and consulting for your services by global leading Cyber Security specialists, that support our client in that matter.
- You will have the backing of your manager, the Head of Global IT Operations – Connectivity, Datacenter and Backend Services, who is a member of the core management team of Group IT Security and Operations Services, which coordinates and manages a global team of ~110 team colleagues – with tendency to grow.
Your responsibilities will be
- End-to-end service delivery (LAN, WAN, WiFi, VPN, Firewalls)
- Agile team and service operations (plan, organize, control)
- Management of root cause analysis for issues and problems
- Plan and manage service budget
- Define and support with make or buy decisions
- Vendor management incl. SLA monitoring
- Commander of your team in case of Cyber Security Incidents as part of the global Cyber Security organization
To be successful in this role you will need the following
- Virtual team lead experience required including supervisory experience in a multi-cultural environment.
- You are motivated to drive changes and step out of comfort zone
- Good understanding of network technologies (Cisco, Riverbed, etc.)
- Good knowledge in Firewall management (preferred Checkpoint)
- Agile is not a buzzword to you.
The client offers a secure job in an innovative and international company with long-term development opportunities.
- Talent & leadership programs
- Flexible working time model
- Home office option (40%)
- Various employee discounts
- Subsidized company restaurant
- Parking spaces & public accessibility
We are legally obligated to quote the minimum salary of € 3.093,91 /month for this position.However, we offer in any case a payment in line with the market depending on qualifications and professional experience!